9:30AM - 5:30PM


9:30AM - 5:30PM

0203 475 6561 / 07581 407774

Free Legal Advice in
Immigration Matter

Immigration and Asylum

Immigration & Asylum

LawGate Solicitors is providing easily understood and expert guidance on all UK immigration matters.

We deal with:
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
We provide an excellent service in Indefinite Leave to Remain, Permanent Residency, or Settlement application, from UK immigration lawyers.

British Citizenship
Deal with British citizenship through naturalisation and other forms of British nationality.

UK Passport
making an application for a UK Passport. If you have naturalisation certificate (British nationality), you may apply for a UK Passport for use as evidence of your nationality.

Tier 1 General
Deal with all type of Visas Points Based System Tier 1 General replaces HSMP (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme).

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas: The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is a UK points-based visa for business people starting a new business or acquiring an existing business.

UK Business Visitor
Deal with all type of Business visitors visa. Business Visitor Visa may be issued for 6 months to 5 years.

Spouse visas
Help in obtaining a Spouse visa? A UK Marriage visa (Spouse visa) enables husband or wife to join in the United Kingdom.

UK Family Dependant Visas: UK Family Dependency visa advice, guidance and services. Information for people hoping to have their dependants move or stay in the UK.

EEA Family Permit
An EEA Family Permit is a form of ‘entry clearance’ to the UK for non-EEA family members of an EEA national. We can assist you in your application for EEA family permit from your country.

EEA Permanent Residence
EEA Permanent Residence confirms a right of permanent residence in the UK for EEA nationals and their non-EEA family members. We can assist you in obtaining confirmation of your Permanent Residence.

Tier 4 Student visas:Tier 4 General student and Child student visas are for international students who want to study in the UK.

Entry Clearance (EC)
Entry Clearance (EC) is permission, often called ‘leave’, to enter the UK. Secure UK Entry Clearance to visit or immigrate to the UK.

Further Leave to Remain (FLR)
Applying for Further Leave to Remain, or FLR, means making an application to extend your time in the UK for a set period, and obtain a new stamp in your passport.

Domestic Worker Visas
Apply for a Domestic Worker Visa to travel with your employer to the UK as a domestic worker in a private household.